First Canadian Place Gallery Community Corner Space Rentals
First Canadian Place Gallery
Looking for a place to host a meeting, seminar or special event?
First Canadian Place Gallery may be the perfect solution!
Throughout the year, the gallery space is used for exhibitions representing the works of local, national and international artists. Enjoy the pleasure of hosting a seminar or reception in a contemporary gallery setting.
From small intimate breakfast meetings to evening cocktail receptions, First Canadian Place Gallery space is available for rental by corporations, organizations, non-profits, and other groups: Monday to Friday from 7:00 am to 10:00 pm.
Capacity (1200 sq. ft.)
- Seating: up to 120 people
- Standing: up to 250 people
- First Canadian Place Gallery is a versatile space with high-speed Internet access.
- Floor-to-ceiling windows offer a bright, open atmosphere, with full-enclosure blinds provide the option for privacy.
- Professional production staff and technical services are available on-site.
First Canadian Place Gallery rental fee is $600/half day (based on a minimum 4 hour booking). Our rental fee includes:
- 1 technician support
- Up to 120 padded stacking chairs
- Use of four (8 foot tables)
- Use of five (2 1/2 foot bistro tables)
- 1 Ceiling mounted Projection Screen 6' W x 5' H
- 1 Ceiling mounted Digital Video Projector
- 2 Easels (for Flip charts or Poster Display)
- 1 Wireless Microphone (handheld or Lapel)
- Wireless Internet Access (upon request)
- Coat Rack
For further information on additional equipment and fees, please download our Facility/ Equipment Fees form.
Please Note: Other areas within the public spaces and/or vacant retail spaces may be available. Please enquire before applying for any short-term usage of space.
Meeting & Event Rentals
First Canadian Place
Event Rental Application and Downloads
How to Apply
- Click here to download rental application form
- Print and complete the form
- Fax to Aaron Archibold at 416-864-6208
The Community Corner is located on the Concourse Level in the First Canadian Place Shopping Centre, beside the Waterfall, and across from Tip Top Tailors, near HMV.
The Community Corner is a great temporary rental place for promotional exposure with a traffic flow of over 80,000 people per day. This 10ft x 15ft space is well-lit with energy efficient spot lights, has access to wi-fi and ample electricity.
Community Corner Contact
Michelle Kimiaghalam, Retail & Marketing Coordinator